Hi Sean

Ash Buckle has already developed one!  Tools for general deposition will be
released shortly.

http://tardis.edu.au/

Cheers

--
Professor James Whisstock
ARC Federation Fellow

Monash University, Clayton Campus, PO Box 13d, VIC, 3800, Australia
+613 9905 3747 (Phone)
+613 9905 4699 (Fax)
+61 418 170 585 (Mobile)