Thanks to all who answered!

Removing "RUN 1 reference" did the trick

Another idea was to simply:

EXCLUDE batch 551 to 650

but then, smoothed scaling is not possible (to wide a gap )

Best regards,

Miguel

2009/7/3 Miguel Ortiz Lombardia <miguel.ortiz-lombar...@afmb.univ-mrs.fr >:
Dear all,

I'm trying to scale a dataset where 100 frames in the middle (25 degrees) are quite bad so I would like to exclude them. Because the angular range is too wide I can only do that by creating two runs. So far, so good. The
problem is that even if my input contains these five lines:

 Data line--- run 1     INCLUDE batch 1 to 550
 Data line--- run 2     INCLUDE batch 651 to 720
 Data line--- RUN 1 reference
 Data line--- name run 1 project sls090624 crystal WHALE4 dataset sls
 Data line--- name run 2 project sls090624 crystal WHALE4 dataset sls

scala ends with this error:

 **** Run     2 has not been assigned to a dataset ****

 Scala:  ***** Error in input *****

I'm almost certain I've seen this before, but I don't remember the cure... I
would appreciate if someone can help.

Best regards,

Miguel
--
Miguel Ortiz Lombardía
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR6098)

believed to be clean.