Dear Eric,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.  It worked.

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your kind offer with the help (and for writing such a wonderful
program + providing users with support!).  I will compare the cif files and see
if I can pick out the differences...

Sincerely,
Peter

Hi Peter,
Did you try making a cif using the Dundee Prodrg server?
http://davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk/prodrg/
Eric
 -- Eric Ortlund, Ph.D.Assistant ProfessorDepartment of BiochemistryEmory
University School of Medicine1510 Clifton Road, NE, Room G235Atlanta, GA
30322Tel 404-727-5014  Fax  404-727-2738eric.ortl...@emory.edu

> Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 07:02:12 +0100
> From: paul.ems...@bioch.ox.ac.uk
> To: pc...@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Problem with Coot reading monomer library file.
>
> Peter Chan wrote:
> > Dear Crystallographers,
> >
> > I've been spending >10 hours trying (googling, manually editting cif
> > files based on templates in Coot's library, asking around, rtfm and
> > reading this bbs) to figure out why Coot the geometric restraints
> > wouldn't load.
>
> I can think of no reason why 0.1 would work and 0.6 would not. If you
> want me to investigate, please send the PDB and cif dictionary.
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul.

Stay in the loop and chat with friends, right from your inbox!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9671354