Dear All,

Could you please help me solve this problem?

I have a sensitive crystal, the mother liquor is 10% PEG4k+ 100 mM
Tris-buffer pH 8.5, crystal is big and good but very sensitive, when i put
it in cryoprotectants, cracking happened. First i used artificial mother
liquor + 25% v/v glycerol, slowly decrease to + 12.5% v/v glycerol, all
crystals cracked after immersed, finally i tried 50% mineral oil + 50%
paratone, it still cracked (4- 5 cracks, but not broken) . even this cracked
crystal can give me 3.2 angstrom diffraction, so no cracked crystal might
give me 2.0+ angstrom diffraction. Now i don't have many crystals to try so
many cryoprotectants, so anybody has experience on this? any suggestion
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Fengxiale