Dear All;

I am working with a data set which is anisotropic. The resolution limits are ~ 2.75 by 3.45 A. The I have integrated (using Mosflm) the data out to 2.75 A, the data therefore includes a mix of real (I/sig >>1) and imaginary (I/sig ~1) data past the 3.45 A resolution bin.

I am concerned that the presence of the poor quality data in the outer shells will cause my good data to 2.75 A resolution to be down weighted in refinement. Since anisotropic resolution limits do not seem to be an option, are there other tools that would allow proper weighting for this situation?

Cheers~

~Justin Hall
Oregon State University