--- Begin Message --- Thanks to all who replied. Using a carefully worded search in google I was able to locate (again) that server's URL

Just in case some of you are interested, here's the URL

http://wishart.biology.ualberta.ca/SuperPose/

Thanks again,

Fred.

Jürgen Bosch wrote:
google for Tcoffee or EBI SSM, same functionality
Jürgen