Limitless suggestions, but as you are about to embark on TEV digestion,
one thing you can do is do this within a dialysis tube and 1:20 and
dialyse for the magic period (overnight) to get rid of the imidazole, then
follow this with an IMAC step to remove uncleaved protein and the TEV.
Remember to equilibrate your IMAC column including a little imidazole
5-30mM because, despite your wanting your tagged stuff to stick, some
proteins stick to the resin anyway if you don't equilibrate.  To make
doubly sure of this I always elute off the beads and run it on a gel, just
to see what is going on.

cheers
charlie

--