Le 30 sept. 09 à 22:07, Christopher Law a écrit :

I am just wondering if anyone else is getting just a little bit peeved
that the BB is now primarily being used as a jobs board?

-- Dr. Christopher J. Law,
Queen's University Belfast

Hi Christopher,

Well, I quote from the CCP4 web site:

The bulletin board is routinely used to request information, and to inform people about job vacancies, new services and the availability of new or updated software.

Considering how volatile has become almost any job in research, I think that this use of the board stands among the most useful ones, in practice, for the community. If the messages are properly labelled in their subjects non-interested people can always filter such messages out.

Best,

-- Miguel

Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR6098)
CNRS, Universités d'Aix-Marseille I & II
Case 932, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille cedex 9, France
Tel : +33(0) 491 82 55 93
Fax: +33(0) 491 26 67 20
e-mail: miguel.ortiz-lombar...@afmb.univ-mrs.fr
Web: http://www.pangea.org/mol/spip.php?rubrique2