Sampath Natarajan wrote:

I’m currently refining the structure (2.0 A) with a cofactor PLP. The PLP density is clearly indicates lysine residue is covalently bound with PLP cofactor. But I don’t know how to link the cofactor and lysine residue for further refinement. Any suggestions on how to create the link between the PLP and lysine residue and do the refinement with refmac would be greatly appreciated!

My first reaction to this is "check the archives!"

Then I tried it myself.

Then my reaction was "the archives are hideous - practically useless. What are jiscmail playing at?" Grrr..

Anyway, those nice people in Texas save us...

See the thread:
http://www.hhmi.swmed.edu/Lists/ccp4-users/13971.html

Paul.