Garib Murshudov schrieb:
What is the version of refmac you arre using. There was a bug and I think we have fixed it. If you take the version from www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/refmac/latest_refmac.html it may give consistent results. Only mac and linux versions are available. For windows version you will need to take from the latest ccp4 version (6.1.2 should have the newer version of refmac also)

regards
Garib