From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:ccp...@jiscmail.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Andy
Torelli
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:53 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] X-ray diffraction image --> .jpg

Hi everyone,

        Is there a free utility that can convert an x-ray diffraction image
collected with an ADSC detector to a standard image file format e.g.
.jpg, png, etc.?  I'm looking for something more elegant than a
screen-capture that will yield a higher (graphics) resolution image.
I'm sure someone must have done this, but I haven't been able to find one.

Thanks,
Andy Torelli