Hi Katja,

a possible option:

from main PHENIX GUI select "Comprehensive validation". For example, it will do:

- all Molprobity checks;
- draw POLYGON picture (Acta Cryst. D65, 297-300 (2009) Crystallographic model quality at a glance.);
- show all kinds of stereochenistry rmsds;
- real-space correlation coefficient computed per residue or atom,

.... and more.

Pavel.