If I remember correctly, arp/warp and/or phenix/resolve can do something of that kind. Did you check the documentation of these programs?

Tim

--
Tim Gruene
Institut fuer anorganische Chemie

GPG Key ID = A46BEE1A

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, Simon Kolstoe wrote:

Dear ccp4bb

A structure I have recently finished has a cavity with four waters in it. I am wondering if I might be able to fit a small molecule in the same place. Does anyone know a way of making some type of map of this cavity and then searching through a small molecule library to see what might fit in it (I'm guessing there is commercial software that will do this however I am after something without large financial commitments!)?

Thanks,

Simon