Hi Valerie,

this is a known issue, exchange the cable with any other cable which you have in the lab. Some of the cables will only work with PC - I had one of them too. I ordered two Zalman's and one was *bad* but changing the cable from one to the other made it clear that something was wrong with the cable. Since then I ordered another two so in total we have four and all are fine.

Are you using the DVI or the VGA cable - try both.

Good luck,

Jürgen