On Fri, 2010-01-15 at 09:11 +0100, alexander.schif...@sanofi-aventis.com
wrote:
> We had a demo of the ViewSonic FuHzion VX2265wm and Nvidia 3D Vision
> system yesterday.

The VX2265wm is a 1680x1050 monitor. Reviews from last year generally
pegged it as inferior to the Samsung 2233RZ, another 1680x1050 monitor.

Soon a crop of 23.5" 1920x1080 120 Hz LCD monitors compatible with
active glasses (nVidia 3D vision) will appear on the market.

The ViewSonic V3D241wm-LED has been announced as available in April.

The Acer GD235HZ and GD245HW were anounced a month ago for january
availability, but I haven't seen any for sale yet. These are the only
1920x1080 monitors listed on nVidia's

Alienware (Dell) OptX AW2310 - available now?

LG W2363D - no date on availability, but since LG is manufacturing the
panels which will be used in all of these products, I presume they won't
be last to market.

I am guessing other manufacturers will follow suit, but I haven't seen
anything from Samsung yet.

Cheers,

All Things Serve the Beam
                               David J. Schuller