Please note a correction in the time zone. The correct time for the
webinar is 9:00 AM CST so that would be 10:00 AM EST (15:00 UTC/GMT).

Angela

Angela Criswell <angela.crisw...@rigaku.com>
Sent by: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
01/20/2010 05:29 PM
Please respond to
Angela Criswell <angela.crisw...@rigaku.com>

CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
cc

Subject
[ccp4bb] Data processing webinars

I would like to draw your attention to an upcoming free webinar series
that will cover several of the most widely used X-ray diffraction data
processing packages. This series is part of a larger webinar program that
focuses on topics 'near and dear' to the crystallographic community.

The first webinar in this series will take place on January 21st, 2010 at
9:00 AM EST and will cover HKL. You can find more information and register
for these webinars at the following site:
http://www.rigaku.com/protein/webinars.html.

We plan to cover a different software package each month from now until
April or May, based on the availability of the various software authors
and experts. The primary goal for this series is to teach users how to use
the different data processing packages and interpret results. As we
receive additional date and time commitments we will update the above web
page to include additional registration links.

Best regards,
Angela

--
Angela R. Criswell, Ph. D.