Hi Fengxia-
How about increasing the PEG% so you don't have to add as much "other"
cryoprotectant?

Also, have you tried annealing the crystals? I've had success with this when
I've had samples diffract similarly. The simplest way is by blocking the
cryostream for 2-3 seconds (repeat 1-2 times) and then shoot. More involved
way is by actually dismounting your crystals back into cryo buffer for 20-30
seconds, then remounting and shooting.

HTH-
Brad