Hussain,

You can do a couple things.

(1) At the PyMOL command line type:

  as sticks, organic

(2) Create an organic selection using the mouse via the object menu, A >
Generate > Selection > Organic.  PyMOL makes a new selection for you (if
there is at least one organic small molecule).  Then, from the new selection
select S > As > Sticks.

By the way, "A > Generate > Selection" means select "A" for your protein of
choice, then from that menu select "Generate" then "Selection", ... and so
on.

Hope this helps,

-- Jason

--