The required keystrokes are described (although somewhat hidden) under the heading "What's new in version 1.0.0" in the imosflm web page. (www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry/imosflm/ver104) .

There are good reasons for this option not being well advertised. One is that if keywords entered in this way set parameters that can also be set via the "Experiment Settings" or "Processiong Options" menus, the value set by the keyword will be overwritten and have no effect. Another is that we would like users to tell us which additional parameters they would like to be able to set (via the menus mentioned) so that we can assign priorities. Allowing all possible keyword options would make these menus unreasonably complicated which defeats one of the design goals for the interface.

Andrew and Harry