Please do not understand my last email as advising against ECC
memory, for various reasons we had to go for a standard Dell
configuration.

Tim has pointed out an error in my email: the two NAS boxes
each have 8TB capacity, not 1TB, but since they are RAIDs we
'see' them as 6TB. I was wondering why they were not full yet ...

George

Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,
University of Goettingen,