Dear Tim,

Thanks for your advice.

I am refining my structure anisotropically.
If, as you suggested, I did something wrong converting files to use in SHELXL I would expect that the whole structure to have problems or am I wrong?

And how can I assign a free variable to the whole ligand? I've just started using SHELXL.

Best,
Fátima

Em Mon, 7 Jun 2010 20:54:07 +0200