Dear Engin:

I've put placeholder packages for those entitled "imosflm-aqua" and "mosflm" in
fink CVS that simply point back to what is in ccp4.  The "imosflm" package
remains a placeholder with dependencies on all the X11-based tcl/tk extensions
required to get imosflm in ccp4 to work with an X11 display (which you might
need if you don't have OS X 10.6, or if you want to remote-display the GUI).

All the best,

Bill