Dear Anja,

I'm not sure why you want the orientation of the molecule in pymol, but working out the orientation of the crystal at phi=0 is straightforward in imosflm.

Read the image, index it and go to Strategy". In the strategy pane it gives the angles between the a,b,c axes of the crystal and the laboratory X,Y,Z coordinate frame. X is along the X-ray beam, Z along the rotation axis.

Andrew