Dear Changyi,

Yes it can. You should have a xxx.cif file which Refmac uses to know about your ligand. Please have a look at it and check that it is actually representing the ligand you want to refine. You can then play with standard deviations in the file to put more weight on idealised geometry (assuming it is correct!) in case ligand distortion is caused by limited resolution. In general, if ligand description is correct playing with SD should not be required. Clearly, make sure that distortion does not have a functional meaning.

Best
Roberto