Tim,

In general, the best way to go is to contact the owner and ask for an
SQL dump.  It'll save far more time and frustration than scraping the
wiki.  You can then use "mysqlimport" to import the dump into your
system.  After that, copy the media files over and you should be set.
Make sure you install any necessary extensions (like the math writer
for rendering LaTeX).

Heavily compressed, the PyMOLWiki dump with media is about 650 MB, so
we won't make a habit of giving them away.

Cheers,

-- Jason

--
Jason Vertrees, PhD