>>> Sounds too Russian: after collapse of USSR many street names in Moscow,
>>> as well as metro station names, were renamed back to their "original"
>>> names they had almost one generation ago (70+ years)  -:)

     If "70+ years" correspond to "almost one generation ago", Russians must
live very long and have children awfully late! Perhaps this is why they can
accumulate such wisdom ... .

     With best wishes,

          Gerard.

     * Gerard Bricogne                     g...@globalphasing.com  *
     * Global Phasing Ltd.                                         *
     * Sheraton House, Castle Park         Tel: +44-(0)1223-353033 *
     * Cambridge CB3 0AX, UK               Fax: +44-(0)1223-366889 *