Hi Xiaopeng,

There is no sign of extra density anywhere? Could the inhibitors be
binding at a site other than the active site? Is the active site
accessible from the solvent channels in the crystal?

If not, best thing I can suggest is to try and co-crystallise protein
with inhibitor - mix the two together prior to screening.

There is a nice review about obtaining protein:ligand complexes here:

http://scripts.iucr.org/cgi-bin/paper?ba5097

Good luck!

David

============================
David C. Briggs PhD
Father, Structural Biologist and Sceptic
University of Manchester E-mail:
david.c.bri...@manchester.ac.uk
http://manchester.academia.edu/DavidBriggs (v.sensible)
http://xtaldave.wordpress.com/ (sensible)