I have a problem installing CCP4 on a MacOSX 10.6.4.

When I follow the procedure on Bill Scott's web-pages to install the
precompiled version, I get an error message saying

Err http://sage.ucsc.edu stable/main Packages
403 Forbidden

When trying to install it via the normal Fink way, I get

curl (56) FTP response reading failed
###execution of curl failed, exit code 56
Downloading the file "ccp4-6.1.13-core-src.tar.gz" failed.

I think there is an issue with our firewall, but apart from setting the
http_proxy to what has been suggested by our IT services I don't really know
how to proceed.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I know I can download the disk images from the ccp4 pages, but I would like to
understand what is going wrong.

Cheers,

Mads