Faculty Position
Department of Molecular Biology
Princeton University

The Department of Molecular Biology at Princeton University invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position at the assistant professor level. We are seeking an outstanding investigator in the area of biochemistry and structural biology. We are particularly interested in candidates whose plans to address fundamental biological questions include the use of X-ray crystallography. Applicants must have an excellent record of research productivity and demonstrate the ability to develop a rigorous research program. All applicants must have a Ph.D. or M.D. with postdoctoral research experience and a commitment to teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels.

Applications must be submitted online at http://jobs.princeton.edu, requisition #1000770, and should include a cover letter, curriculum vitae and a short summary of research interests. We also require three letters of recommendation. All materials must be submitted as PDF files. For full consideration, applications should be received by December 1, 2010.

Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with
applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations.