I know people sometimes have good reasons, but people should be very careful
about "carving" a map so close to the atoms - one could end up seriously
misrepresenting the quality of the map.

Phoebe A. Rice
Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
The University of Chicago
phone 773 834 1723
http://bmb.bsd.uchicago.edu/Faculty_and_Research/01_Faculty/01_Faculty_Alphabetically.php?faculty_id=123
http://www.rsc.org/shop/books/2008/9780854042722.asp