Hi

   I'm refining my first structure with a significant amount
of ncs and am not looking forward to my usual, manual, editing
of the water model. Could someone point me in the direction of
a program that will encourage my water to obey the ncs?

   What I have in mind is to, first, find each cluster of water
molecules related by the ncs.  Then if some threshold is not
reached, say only 1/3rd of the sites are occupied for a
particular cluster, kill that cluster.  If more than some
threshold are occupied but less than 100%, fill in the missing
water molecules.

   I would also like to reset the waters in each cluster to
the average location.

   Has someone already written something along these lines?
If so, I would rather not duplicate their effort.

Thanks in advance,
Dale Tronrud