Nathaniel

The atom names in the file I sent have the correct atom names as
defined by the PDB for ACD. Naturally, the atom names in your PDB file
and the restraints CIF file should match and given that you need the
correct names to deposit your structure into the PDB, then I would
recommend doing it sooner later than later.  PHENIX has a number of
tools to do this for you and we can talk off-line about them.

Nigel

--
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division