Dear Community,

I am looking for a tool that can convert a potential MR search model to match the residue number and a.a. type of my actual protein. Specifically, I have a homolog structure, with slightly different start and stop residues, and several non identical a.a.s relative to my protein. Can anyone direct me to a tool that can renumber the a.a.s in my search model, and stub nonidentical a.a.s to Ala? I recall there is a program in CCP4 that will renumber, leaving the user to change a.a. type, but this problem seams like such a common one that I am surprised there is not a utility that would perform both functions. Cheers~

~Justin