From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of
Junyu Xiao
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 2:52 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] N-terminal sequencing

Hi,

Sorry for non-crystallography related questions. I am seeking protein
N-terminal sequencing service. However, the facilities I have worked
with previously (Michigan state and UCSD) were both closed. Does anyone
know any companies or core facilities that can do this?

Thanks,
Junyu

Junyu Xiao, Ph.D.
University of California, San Diego
Leichtag Room 283
9500 Gilman Drive, 0721
La Jolla, CA 92093-0721
Lab phone: 858-822-0684

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential
and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.