Dear Colleagues,
We are pleased to announce the next Crystallography two day (with
optional third day) Intensive School to be held
at the University of Manchester in January 2012, details at the website:-
http://www.chemistry.manchester.ac.uk/aboutus/events/crystallography/

Our Lecturers and Practicals Tutors are Dr Madeleine Helliwell, Dr
Robin Pritchard, Dr Chris Muryn, Dr James Raftery and myself.

Two student bursaries are available kindly provided by Bruker; details
of how to apply are at the website above.
Crystal mounting kits are to be provided by Mitegen for each registrant.
The IUCr endorse the Course and will provide the Crystallography Quiz
Prize comprising the two Crystallography Across the Sciences books.

You could also make a weekend of it and take in either a Manchester
United or Manchester City soccer match,
although we can't guarantee a fixture like January 2011 provided
(Manchester United versus Liverpool), which was attended
by one of our participants!

Best wishes,
Yours sincerely,
John