From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of tommi
kajander
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 9:08 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] MALLS analysis question

Hi,

if you happen to have Wyatt's light scattering detector + their RI
detector rEX, together with analytical HPLC/SEC system
what are your experiences on the stability of the aligment? the
digital connections dont seem to work for us. ie. apparently
synchronizing the signals from different detectors (computers) to the
analysis software computer dont work, even if the alignment
(ie delay volumes between detectors) has been done.

Should work with analog cables to one detector and then LAN connection
from there on to the analysis PC. testing it.quit certain it will.
but i  would be happy to hear if anyone had similar problems....

Thanks!
tommi

Tommi Kajander, Ph.D., Docent
Macromolecular X-ray Crystallography
Research Program in Structural Biology and Biophysics
Institute of Biotechnology
P.O. Box 65 (Street: Viikinkaari 1, 4th floor)
University of Helsinki
FIN-00014 Helsinki, Finland
Tel. +358-9-191 58903
Fax  +358-9-191 59940