Begin forwarded message:

From: Graeme Winter <graeme.win...@googlemail.com>
Date: March 4, 2011 4/3/11 - 4:51
To: José Trincão <trin...@dq.fct.unl.pt>
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] XSCALE vs scala

Hi Jose,

if you are following the usual XDS procedure, the data will have already been
scaled by the XDS CORRECT step. XSCALE will perform essentially the same
scaling, but for more than one sweep.

I usually use scala to merge data from XDS and XSCALE, using "scales constant"
- however you could also use XDSSTAT.

Best wishes,

Graeme