Thanks for the concern. I have replied to Prof. Dumas some minutes ago, but should have done to CCP4BB (Thanks a lot for letting us to use CCP4BB in this way. I think this to be an exceptional use of CCP4BB under the catastrophic circumstances in Japan.). I heard from one of his ex-students, Dr Midori Kamimura, who told me that Prof. Akio Takenaka came back home yesterday by combining many taxi trips from Iwaki to Yokohama, more than 200 km.

Soichi Wakatsuki