From: "Arpit Mishra" <ar...@igib.in>
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Saturday, April 9, 2011 2:52:21 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [ccp4bb] how to quantitate protein which dont have ne aromatic residue

hello everybody

i am working on the protien which dont have any aromatic residue i do fplc
other purification using 220 absorption, but i want to quantitate protein
precisely i have tried using BCA nd bradford but both methods quantification is
not matching,,so any one is having sum idea how to quantitate it precisely

thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion..

Arpit Mishra

--
Michael C. Thompson

Graduate Student

Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Division

Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry

University of California, Los Angeles

mi...@chem.ucla.edu