Dear Xavier,

     I am very sorry that I didn't respond instantly to your query about
this strange observation at the beginning of the month. After that, it was
sitting rather invisibly in my mailbox, given that its subject line said
"Re: [ccp4bb] Dehydration treatments" :-) .

     We are just about to release a new version of BUSTER in conjunction
with the final session of the ACA meeting. However, let us deal with your
question off-list, as it isn't related to ccp4.

     I will be in touch.

     With best wishes,

          Gerard.

--
On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 04:57:04PM +0200, "F.Xavier Gomis-RĂ¼th" wrote:
> Dear CCP4ers,
> I start apologizing for this off-topic question but I could not get an
> answer knocking at other doors...
> We have installed version 1.6.0. from July 18,2009 of BUSTER, which
> apparently has a slight problem:
> after each refinement step, I need to "re-center" the model within the new
> electron density map.
> Is there any means to circumvent this ? Is there any newer version
> available somewhere ?
> I could not find any indication in the web page of Global Phasing  but
> think it is rather strange that there has been
> no release since almost two years.
> Thanks a lot in advance,
> Xavier
> --

     * Gerard Bricogne                     g...@globalphasing.com  *
     * Global Phasing Ltd.                                         *
     * Sheraton House, Castle Park         Tel: +44-(0)1223-353033 *
     * Cambridge CB3 0AX, UK               Fax: +44-(0)1223-366889 *