I still keep a bill of SGI Indigo memory extension from 64 Mb to 128Mb - $
12,000 from Kingston in 1994
Friends, do not be niggards, life is much nicer today.
Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Microbiology
and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor