From: atul kumar <atulsingh21...@gmail.com<mailto:atulsingh21...@gmail.com>>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:53:12 +1000
To: "CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK<mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>"
<CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK<mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>>
Subject: [ccp4bb] Fwd: Regarding Sel-Met containing proteing crystallisation

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dilip Kumar <dku...@igib.in<mailto:dku...@igib.in>>
Date: Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:21 AM
To: atulsingh21...@gmail.com<mailto:atulsingh21...@gmail.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dilip Kumar <dku...@igib.in<mailto:dku...@igib.in>>
Date: Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 6:09 PM
To: CCP4BB@jiscmail.ac.uk<mailto:CCP4BB@jiscmail.ac.uk>

Dear all

I have got  protein crystals,crystallisation condition (LiCl, PEG and HEPES)
.Crystals of native protein have been successesfully reproduced but when i
tried to reproduce these crystals with protein having Met replaced by Sel-Met,
i could not get any crystal.I tried crystallisation trials by varying pH  and
PEG  concentration and diffferent drop ratio but i could not get any hit.Please
suggest me what could be the possible reasons behind it? And also suggest the
other variables that i can try ?
thanks
With Regards

--