Just to add my 2c worth...

The department here has a couple of nanodrops as a shared facility, one for
DNA/RNA and one for protein. It has been noticeable that over time people has
been getting decreased reliability of measurements on the latter machine cf
cuvette measurements, presumably due to the build-up of protein deposits over
time - so I would say that although it's easier to clean than a cuvette, the
nanodrop is not immune to the problem. The biggest issue I see with the
nanodrop is evaporation of sample. Even here in moist Auckland, where RH is
very often 80%+, taking a series of measurements with the nanodrop over a
period of just a minute or two shows increasing concentration in the sample.
So, for consistent results, one has to be careful to measure quickly. It's
probably fine for comparative measurements, but as has been observed above, not
great for super-accurate values for biophysics, and I think rather operator
dependent. But all our students are super-careful, right? ;) Worth to note also
that ProtParam calculates extinction coefficients based on Gill & von Hippel,
(Gill, S.C. and von Hippel, P.H. (1989) Calculation of protein extinction
coefficients from amino acid sequence data. Anal. Biochem. 182:319-326) who
claim accuracy of ~5% for 'normal globular' proteins without extra
chromophores. Whilst on this subject, I would put in a plug for the good old
BCA (aka Pierce) assay for protein concentration. It's a little slow, but gets
away from sequence dependency somewhat as it is primarily dependent on the
peptide backbone rather than sidechains  and works well in micro-titre plates
etc. It is certainly very superior to Bradford. (Smith, P.K., et al. (1985).
"Measurement of protein using bicinchoninic acid". Anal. Biochem. 150 (1):
76–85. doi:10.1016/0003-2697(85)90442-7).

cheers

Shaun