Determination of Kd in crystal using only crystallographic data
look at

The First Direct Determination of a Ligand Binding Constant in Protein
Crystals
Wu SY, Dornan J., Kontopidis G., Taylor P.,  Walkinshaw M.D.
Angew Chem Int Ed Engl, 2001, 40, 582-586.

George

George Kontopidis
Associate Professor of Biochemistry
Head of Biochemistry
Veterinary School, University of Thessaly
Trikalon 224, Karditsa 43100, Greece
Tel: +30 24410 66017
Mob: 69 342 643 75
Fax: +30 24410 66041