Hi all

Walking through multi xtal averaging with RAVE. I finally got a good mask and optimized NCS for my xtal forms. However, in the CRAVE manual I see this

- the reflections in the input MTZ files *MUST* have been put on the same temperature factor scale prior to cross-crystal averaging (see the DATAMAN manual on how to do this) !!!

Scale the separate datasets together? Wouldn't this just be a mess since the crystal should be non isomorphous to each other?

Or does this say that within each dataset, all the data should be on the same scale (which would be if I used scala to scale) ?

Am I interpreting this correctly?

Thanks!

Francis E. Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB