does it work on Windows ?
Just curious, because I will hit this "roadblock" soon.

Jürgen

On Jul 15, 2011, at 10:37 AM, Steiner, Roberto wrote:

...and in zsh for me....

On 15 Jul 2011, at 14:56, Harry Powell wrote:

and in tcsh for me...

On 15 Jul 2011, at 14:48, Bosch, Juergen wrote:

works fine in bash for me
On Jul 15, 2011, at 5:51 AM, Steiner, Roberto wrote:

I only managed to get it working using zsh.
All other shells were giving me errors.

Ciao
R.

On 15 Jul 2011, at 10:40, Sebastiano Pasqualato wrote:

Hi all,
has anybody managed to have hkl2map running on an intel-based Mac?

I have downloaded and installed the shelx programs, which I have aliased in my
.bashrc, and will run from the command line.
I also have downloaded and aliased the 'wish hkl2map-0.2-dist' command, that
does open hkl2map windows.

However, when type hkl2map, I get this:

<Screen shot 2011-07-15 at 11.39.22 AM.png>

Any ideas on how to solve the problem?
Thanks a lot in advance,
best,

Sebastiano Pasqualato, PhD
Crystallography Unit
IFOM-IEO Campus
Cogentech - Consortium for Genomic Technologies
via Adamello, 16
20139 - Milano
Italy

tel +39 02 9437 5172
fax +39 02 9437 5990

Roberto Steiner, PhD
Randall Division of Cell and Molecular Biophysics Group Leader
King's College London

Room 3.10A
New Hunt's House
Guy's Campus
SE1 1UL, London, UK
Tel 0044-20-78488216
Fax 0044-20-78486435
roberto.stei...@kcl.ac.uk<mailto:roberto.stei...@kcl.ac.uk>

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894
Fax:      +1-410-955-3655
http://web.mac.com/bosch_lab/

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills Road,
Cambridge, CB2 0QH

http://www.iucr.org/resources/commissions/crystallographic-computing/schools/mieres2011