Have you tried using the DNA as your search model? - I have had success this
way round - certainly more phasing power than your protein model, I guess.
Also, refine with your DNA in place, and your phases/ map should improve -
hopefully allowing you to place your protein molecules with ease.

Tony.

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jul 2011, at 12:40, "Hubing Lou"