Hi Subbu,

You got crystals at 1mg/ml so you probably don't need to concentrate your
protein any higher, especially since you suggest that concentrating beyond that
is problematic.  Instead, you may want to try to optimize the crystallization
condition you have already identified.  Some possible things to try: additive
screen, include specific ligands, different temperature, different ratios of
protein solution to crystallization solution, seeding, different
crystallization methods (hanging vs. sitting drop, batch, diffusion,...), ...

good luck,

Eric

Eric T. Larson, PhD
Biomolecular Structure Center