Hi Jonathan,
seems to be a UW centered day today on the BB (Eric, Jan, you, me).
Have the permissions changed ? I assume you are installing as root ?
Wouldn't be surprised if Ethan replies soon :-)

Jürgen

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894