I think you'll find it works better if you use Fasta format:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FASTA_format

Chris

From:
Phil Evans <p...@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk>
To:
CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Date:
08/12/2011 01:16 AM
Re: [ccp4bb] Another paper & structure retracted
Sent by:
CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>

Can anyone get this server to work? For me it keeps complaining that my
sequence file is not a PIR file. The file looks OK to me, but I've never
really understood what a PIR file is

Phil

On 12 Aug 2011, at 01:39, Kevin Jin wrote:

> Should we really have some crystallographers to review and qc those
structures before the formal releasing?  JCSG has set a very good
mechanism for this issue.

> There is a sever for self check.
>
> http://smb.slac.stanford.edu/jcsg/QC/

This is an e-mail from Danisco and may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient and you
receive this e-mail by mistake, you are not allowed to use the information, to
copy it or distribute it further.
Please notify us and return it to Danisco by e-mail and delete all attachments.
Thank you for your assistance.